Monday, March 06, 2006

Challenge taken.

Since this is my first time to post I thought it would be appropriate to accept The Cap's challenge do my version of "The Firsts"

The First Time...



1. Who was your first prom date?
Did not have one. More on that later.

2. Who was your first roommate?
I cannot remember his name. At OSU I went pop luck and lost. My first one that I remember was Brad W. From Bartlesville OK.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
hmmmm. Little Kings Ale.

4. What was your first job?
I sold seeds door to door. Don't laugh in a small town of mostly little old ladies I cleaned up on flower seeds.

5. What was your first car?
1988 Chevy Nova/Toyota Corolla. Indestructable.

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
Dad's mom. In 1975.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
18 and going to college. I knew everything then. What happened?

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Spencer. She collected handkerchiefs. I still send her some every Christmas.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Amarillo to Dallas on American. To visit my lesbian aunts.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
David C. I was about 10

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
When? In High school? Gary B. Have no clue where he is. Now it is prolly El Capitan. Miles will not seperate us.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
Scott Hall at OSU rm 312. I hear they are in the process of demolition.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I dont call. I find someone to take it out on.

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
This has still not happened. Prolly will be El Capitan.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
hit the snooze button.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Maynard Fergeson I was in 5th grade. All band students grades 5-12 went. It was fun.

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Don't have any..

18. First celebrity crush?
Hmmmm Had to be Lee Majors when he was on Big Valley. I was six.

19. Age of first "real" kiss?
15

20. First "real" crush?
That would be Mark W. We were in the same grade. I think it was in about 3rd grade. He is married now. que bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home