Tuesday, August 14, 2007

100 Things About Me. Part 1

Got this idea from El Capitan. Sounded like fun so here are the first 25.


100 Things About Me


1. I have brown hair, but it used to be blonde.
2. I can play most any brass or woodwind instrument, but the guitar and piano still elude me.
3. I was once stabbed by an improvised spear thrown by a friend of mine.
4. I never ate at McDonalds until I was 13.
5. I have NEVER consumed any coffee or dishes with coffee in them and I never will
6. Some say “I bat for the other team”, others would say I “putt from the rough” I prefer to say “I like em flat chested.”
7. I am definitely a Reagan/Goldwater conservative.
8. I have no extra fingers or toes.
9. While I have been on many dates and the love bug has only bitten seriously once.
10. El Capitan and I have been good friends for so long that we always will be. We know where the other has the bodies buried.
11. I can back any trailer anywhere.(as long as it will fit.)
12. I am the best rifle shot I know.
13. I read at least one book a week and have a massive library.
14. While I do believe the Christian view on the supernatural. I detest organized religion.
15. While I am not too New York for Texas, I am definitely too Texas for L.A.
16. Other than LBJ I have met every other President that has served since I have been alive. Yes even Carter and Clinton. I did refuse to shake Bill’s hand. (I was just not sure where it had been.)
17. I speak enough Spanish.
18. While I did graduate third in my class, I did not graduate in the top 10%.
19. I love my job.
20. Boxers
21. My favorite class in grade school was reading, in high school it was math and in college it was history.
22. I am over 6 ft tall but only have a 28 inch inseam. Or “inside leg” as Mr. Granger would say.
23. I don’t fight fair and prefer to avoid rather than look for trouble.
24. I should write more.
25. I was severely injured by a thrown rock within minutes of Hinckley’s assassination attempt on President Reagan.





1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger El Capitan said...

One of these days I am going to feed you some pan-fried country ham & homemade red-eye gravy, and you will ingest coffee unknowingly and LIKE IT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home