Tuesday, July 29, 2008

100 Things About Me, Part 2

See my earlier post for 1-25.

26. My earliest memory is watching Neil and Buzz on the moon. I was 25 months old.

27. When I was a kid, John Wayne was my hero. I still think he was a hell of a guy.

28. I weigh about 100 lbs more than I want to weigh.

29. Politically I am conservative but do not blindly follow the Republicans. I have issues with them as well. Usually involving them caving in to the liberals

30. I can tie a bow tie. I can tie a regular tie and I never wear clip ons.

31. Musically and concerning pop culture, I always seem to be behind the curve.

32. I am an Eagle Scout but not active with the BSA. Too many issues with current policies.

33. Dr. Pepper is my soft drink of choice and I will not dine where it is not sold. And NO Mr. Pibb is not the same thing.

34. Don’t have any tattoos, don’t plan on getting any. But I think they are hot on other guys.

35. I prefer thin crust pizzas with damn near anything on it. Until I had a tomato pie, the ultimate thin crust pizza.

36. If given 10,000 acres I would stock it with wolves and bison. Let em fight it out.

37. They would both have to watch out for me in one of my many vintage armored vehicles.

38. At 41 I still have all my hair, but my eyes are starting to give out.

39. Never watched an episode of Seinfeld when it was on. But now I have all of it on DVD. One of the funniest shows ever.

40. I have an uncanny knack of running into famous people on commercial airline flights. About half the time I sit across the aisle from someone famous or semi famous.

41. Despite being close friends with El Capitan, I have not eaten squid.

42. I prefer my pistols traditional with blue steel and wood grips

43. I like dogs, not cats. And I do prefer hounds and currently have a very adorable but spoiled Beagle.

44. I have the unique ability to guess the expiration date of dairy products by smell alone.

45. I believe that Humphrey Bogart is the greatest actor ever. Period.

46. If I won over $100 million in the Mega Millions Lottery, I would be in the news at least weekly and my poll numbers would be lower than Congress’.

47. If I could live in another period of time. I would have been born about 1600 and been a pirate, or I would like to be born in 2467 and be a pirate.

48. I nearly died from pneumonia this Memorial Day.

49. Though I have never dipped snuff, watched more than 5 minutes of a NASCAR race, or owned a 4 wheel drive; most people would consider me a redneck.

50. My favorite movie ever is “Patton” or maybe “The Maltese Falcon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home