Friday, September 12, 2008

Ich Bien ein New Yorker


I love Silent Hunter III. Excellent sub sim. It is 24 Feb 1942 and I "up scope" after a long voyage across the Atlantic and then a sneak up to the beach in North America. I made it back out to sea safely and sunk one tanker and a freighter and damaged another tanker on the way back out to sea. I make a habit out of sneaking into various ports to wreak havoc and so far NYC is the only one that has landmarks. In addition to the SOL, I did make out the Empire State building in the background in one periscope view. Dont like to keep the scope up for more than a couple seconds. So I was not able to see everything.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Army of Mom said...

Hey ... Cap texted me later in the day yesterday ... all is well, no power ... but he's ok. Just FYI.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home