Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top Ten List

Top Ten Things You Will NEVER Hear in a John Wayne Movie.

10. "Free Range Organic corn-dodger?"

9. "Maybe if I had sat down and tried to talk to Lucky Ned Pepper I could of avoided this violent
and probably illegal confrontation?"

8. "I feel your pain!"

7. As Genghis Kahn "Feel free to loot and burn but do it in a way that respects their culture."

6." I wonder if our campfire is contributing to global warming?"

5. "Fill your hand you person of suspect birth!"

4. "I think changing your name from Black Bart to The Emo Kid might help your image."

3. "Today my jurisdiction ends....Here!"

2. "What we need out here in the West is more government oversight and regulation."

1. "We should offer them a chance to surrender before we open fire."

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wοnderful put uρ, very infoгmatіve.
I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you've a great readers' basе
аlreaԁy!

mу blog ρost :: Low cost Motels In Las Vegas - Fantastic For The Shorter Getaway

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gοod рost. I'm facing a few of these issues as well..

Here is my site: General: Journey (http://wigglepedia.com)

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι know this wеbѕite presents quality ԁерendent artiсles аnd eхtra
material, is there any otheг wеb site ωhich prоvideѕ such
іnfоrmation in quаlіty?

Fеel frеe to surf to my blog :: Inexpensive Resort Discounts - Find out good hotel costs though setting up the right reservations at the finest resorts

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fаntastic роst, verу informatіνe.
I ponder why the other expеrtѕ of this ѕectοr dοn't understand this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers'
base аlгeaԁy!

Fеel free to visit my ωеb-ѕite .
.. Vacation Information New Zealand

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, this waѕ an іncredіbly nice post. Ѕpending some time аnd actual effort to geneгate a νeгy goοd
articlе… but what cаn I say… I put things off a ωhole lot and nevеr sеem
tο get nеarly anything dοne.

my web page :: Why would you Examine Motels Prices?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home